19 September 2011
- Name: Forward Boldly
The title is taken from the battle cry of St. Joan of Arc. Riding before the army of soldiers, holding high her battle standard on which was emblazoned the names of Jesus and Mary, she would cry out, “In God’s name, forward boldly!” Like St. Joan, who displayed courage and fearlessness in the face of the enemy, as Christians, we are also called to ride out boldly to fight on behalf of Truth, cutting down all enemies and rescuing souls from death, using the weapons of prayer, sacrifice, personal holiness, and evangelism through word and deed. And like this saint, we are called to take the offense. Not meant merely to sit back and ward off the blows that may come, we are, rather, called to ride forth to wage war against the enemy and attack, giving no quarter. Because of her tenacity, courage, fidelity, and humility, this radio program has been entrusted to the care of the Little Maid, that through her intercession it may be used as a vessel to spread Truth and crush error. St. Joan of Arc, pray for us!
- Liechtenstein Votes Against Legalizing Abortion
- The House is Burning Down--Throw Your Bit of Water...
- An Oldie but Goodie
- In other parts of the world our brothers in Christ...
- Land of Luther Now Almost Entirely Atheist
- Austrian Call to Obedience Grows to 180 Clergy
- How Uncharitable!
- Cardinal Burke at Notre Dame de Fontgombault