Fr. Paul Scalia, alum of Holy Cross College (which recently welcomed Planned Parenthood onto its campus), apparently has the same scathing wit as his father. I love it. (On a related note, I met his father when he taught my Constitutional Law class for a day and complimented him on his brilliant and, well, scathing dissent in Planned Parenthood v. Casey.)
01 November 2007
- Name: Forward Boldly
Visit us at FORWARDBOLDLY.COM
- Speaking of the recent Requiem Mass offered for ...
- Fr. Finigan recounts his recent talk at the Oxford...
- Plenary Indulgence each day from 1-9 November
- Please note the new additions to the blogroll
- God in the Streets of New York City
- Abbaye Saint-Joseph de Clairval
- I found an old article about my parish that is mos...
- Quotation of the Day
- La Pucelle