St. Philip Neri complained to God for having to deal with an exceedingly disagreeable and boorish individual. The Lord's response: "Philip, you have asked for patience. Here is the means of acquiring it."
22 September 2011
- Name: Forward Boldly
Visit us at FORWARDBOLDLY.COM
- Canadian Priest Suspended for Failure to Be "Pasto...
- Diocese of Phoenix to Limit Communion Under Both K...
- Not Sufficiently "Pastoral"
- Speaking of flaccid, I was in the car listening to...
- Canon 915: Example of Accommodation
- This Is What Mothers Get Excited Over
- Modern Suggestion for Large Families
- Bishop of Linz Dismisses Faithful Priest
- Bishop Gries: Support Priests for Life
- After undergoing the first part of a two-day proce...