This reliquary contains the remains of Bd. Elizabeth of the Trinity. They are kept within the wall of the Lady Chapel in Église St-Michel, in the heart of Dijon, France. I have knelt here many a time.
11 November 2010
- Name: Christine
M.A., Theology, Oxford University; J.D., Notre Dame Law School
- Whither goest thou, Notre Dame?
- The Contradictions of Silence
- [W]e cannot comprehend the extent to which He love...
- The Death of Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity
- The F-Word
- French New Wave Bossa Nova--I'm in lurve...
- Medjugorje Mumbo Jumbo
- I'm always puzzled when so-called forward-thinki...
- And on a lighter note...