Ten Things to Try in an Elevator
1. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if he has an appointment.
2. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap him on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
5. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
6. Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
7. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
8. Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
9. Drop a pen and when the only other person in the elevator moves to pick it up, shriek, "That's mine!"
10. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
(Adapted from Therese's list)